Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Women's experiences of childlessness 2 years after the end of in vitro fertilization treatmentMarianne Johansson
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Scand J Caring Sci 19:58-63. 2005..The result is important in professional caring and presents a challenge to all midwives, nurses, physicians and other staff who are involved in the care of involuntarily childless women...
- Quality of life for couples 4-5.5 years after unsuccessful IVF treatmentMarianne Johansson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:291-300. 2009..To describe quality of life in men and women who had terminated in vitro fertilization (IVF) within the public health system 4-5.5 years previously, and for whom treatment did not result in childbirth...
- Gender perspective on quality of life, comparisons between groups 4-5.5 years after unsuccessful or successful IVF treatmentMarianne Johansson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 89:683-91. 2010..5 years. These groups were compared to a control group of men and women with children born at the same time as in the successful group...
- Severe male infertility after failed ICSI treatment--a phenomenological study of men's experiencesMarianne Johansson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Reprod Health 8:4. 2011..There is limited knowledge of men's experience of their own infertility. The aim of this study was to describe men's experiences of obstructive azoospermia infertility...
- Quality of life after adopting compared with childbirth with or without assisted reproductionLars Hogström
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Central Hospital, Skovde, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:1077-85. 2012..5 years previously with couples whose conception was spontaneous, as well as with couples who had successful or unsuccessful in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment...