Kajsa Mia Holgers
Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Sound stimulation via bone conduction for tinnitus relief: a pilot studyKajsa Mia Holgers
Department of Audiology, University of Goteborg, Sweden
Int J Audiol 41:293-300. 2002..Further studies on patients with more severe tinnitus must be conducted in order to justify the use of a BASS for tinnitus relief...
- Tinnitus in 7-year-old childrenKajsa Mia Holgers
Department of Audiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, 413 45, Goteborg, Sweden
Eur J Pediatr 162:276-8. 2003..Noise induced tinnitus was reported in 2.5% of the children...
- [Tinnitus treatment is guided by etiology. Noise, stress or anxiety/depression plausible causes]Kajsa Mia Holgers
Sahlgrenska Universitetssjukhuset, Sahlgrenska akademin, Goteborg
Lakartidningen 100:3744-9. 2003..The majority of the adults, and a third of the children seeking help for tinnitus have anxiety and/or depressive disorders. Consequently, it is of great importance to early identify and treat these conditions...
- Predictive factors for development of severe tinnitus suffering-further characterisationK M Holgers
Department of Audiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Sweden
Int J Audiol 44:584-92. 2005..Results suggest that the NHP may be a useful tool in the clinical management of tinnitus patients and emphasises the importance of identifying depressive and anxiety disorders in this population...
- Noise exposure and subjective hearing symptoms among school children in SwedenK M Holgers
Department of Audiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg, Sweden
Noise Health 7:27-37. 2005..The aim of the present study was to evaluate factors of importance for the experience of temporary threshold shift (TTS), noise- induced tinnitus (NIT), spontaneous tinnitus (ST) in school children...
- The suffering of tinnitus in childhood and adolescenceKajsa Mia Holgers
Department of Audiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Int J Audiol 45:267-72. 2006..Investigate the profile of young patients complaining of tinnitus and study the prevalence and the severity of tinnitus in schoolchildren...
- The Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HAD) as a screening instrument in tinnitus evaluationSigyn Zöger
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Psychiatry Section, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Int J Audiol 43:458-64. 2004..00; specificity 0.75). The findings of the study suggest that the HAD Scale is more useful for screening for depression than for anxiety disorders in tinnitus patients..
- Tinnitus and hearing in 7-year-old childrenJolanta Juul
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Section for Audiology, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, the Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Arch Dis Child 97:28-30. 2012..Tinnitus occurs with or without prior noise exposure (noise-induced tinnitus (NIT) and spontaneous tinnitus (ST)), and is considered a symptom related to permanent hearing impairment (HI) or temporary hearing threshold shift (TTS)...
- The effects of sertraline on severe tinnitus suffering--a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studySigyn Zöger
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Psychiatry Section, Sahlgrenska Academy, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:32-9. 2006....
- Relationship between tinnitus severity and psychiatric disordersSigyn Zöger
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Dept of Psychiatry, Sahlgrenska Univ Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Psychosomatics 47:282-8. 2006....