Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Fragile X syndrome: relation to premature ovarian failure and infertility treatmentLars Hogström
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and the Department of Pathology and Cytogenetics, Central Hospital, Skoevde, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:244-6. 2007
- Quality of life after adopting compared with childbirth with or without assisted reproductionLars Hogström
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Central Hospital, Skovde, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:1077-85. 2012..5 years previously with couples whose conception was spontaneous, as well as with couples who had successful or unsuccessful in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment...
- The ESEP study: salpingostomy versus salpingectomy for tubal ectopic pregnancy; the impact on future fertility: a randomised controlled trialFemke Mol
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Womens Health 8:11. 2008..e. a better fertility prognosis as compared to salpingectomy, outweighs the potential disadvantages, i.e. persistent trophoblast and an increased risk for a repeat EP...
- Gender perspective on quality of life, comparisons between groups 4-5.5 years after unsuccessful or successful IVF treatmentMarianne Johansson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 89:683-91. 2010..5 years. These groups were compared to a control group of men and women with children born at the same time as in the successful group...
- Quality of life for couples 4-5.5 years after unsuccessful IVF treatmentMarianne Johansson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:291-300. 2009..To describe quality of life in men and women who had terminated in vitro fertilization (IVF) within the public health system 4-5.5 years previously, and for whom treatment did not result in childbirth...