Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Association between urinary tract infection, renal damage and birth sizeM Hellstrom
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 90:628-31. 2001..01 SDS) and the reference population. Conclusion: The demonstration of low birthweight among children with UTI and renal damage but no reflux suggests that low birthweight may be a risk factor for the development of renal damage...
- Clinical and radiological renal characteristics of patients with terminal uraemiaMikael Hellstrom
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Götebrug, Sweden
Scand J Urol Nephrol 36:455-63. 2002..Aetiology, clinical characteristics and long-term clinical outcome were also studied...
- Extracolonic and incidental findings on CT colonography (virtual colonoscopy)Mikael Hellstrom
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, The Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Göteborg 413 45, Sweden
AJR Am J Roentgenol 182:631-8. 2004..Extracolonic findings were classified as minor, moderate, or major according to potential clinical importance. Patient records, with a follow-up time of about 3 years, were reviewed to determine final diagnoses...
- Nurse radiographers' experiences of communication with patients who do not speak the native languageNabi Fatahi
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital and The Sahlgrenska Academy at Gothenburg University, Sweden
J Adv Nurs 66:774-83. 2010..This paper is a report of a study exploring nurse radiographers' experiences of examining patients who do not speak the native language...
- Patient acceptance of CT colonography and conventional colonoscopy: prospective comparative study in patients with or suspected of having colorectal diseaseMaria H Svensson
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Radiology 222:337-45. 2002....
- Experiences of Kurdish war-wounded refugees in communication with Swedish authorities through interpreterNabi Fatahi
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital and The Sahlgrenska Academy at Gothenburg University, 413 45 Gothenburg, Sweden
Patient Educ Couns 78:160-5. 2010..To study experiences of war-wounded Kurdish refugees with respect to cross-cultural communication through interpreters...
- Evaluation of image quality and lesion perception by human readers on 3D CT colonography: comparison of standard and low radiation doseValeria A Fisichella
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Bruna Straket 11, 41342 Gothenburg, Sweden
Eur Radiol 20:630-9. 2010..We compared the prevalence of noise-related artefacts and lesion perception on three-dimensional (3D) CT colonography (CTC) at standard and low radiation doses...
- Uterine morphology and peristalsis in women with polycystic ovary syndromeHenrik Leonhardt
Department of Radiology, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Radiol 53:1195-201. 2012..Uterine peristalsis, which has been suggested to be of importance for female fertility, has not previously been studied in PCOS...
- Survey update on implementation, indications, and technical performance of computed tomography colonography in SwedenValeria A Fisichella
Department of Radiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital and Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Acta Radiol 51:4-8. 2010..However, implementation of new technologies is complex, since several factors may influence the process...