Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- No changes of cholesterol levels with a commercially available glucosamine product in patients treated with lipid lowering drugs: a controlled, randomised, open cross-over trialRobert Eggertsen
Department of Medicine Primary Health Care, University of Gothenburg, Mölnlycke vårdcentral, Ekdalavägen 2, S 435 30, Molnlycke, Sweden
BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 13:10. 2012..The aim of this trial was to investigate the effects of glucosamine on s-cholesterol levels (total s-cholesterol, s-HDL, s-LDL) in primary care patients on treatment with simvastatin or atorvastatin...
- Variation in plasma calcium analysis in primary care in Sweden--a multilevel analysisSofia Dalemo
Dept of Public Health and Community Medicine Primary Health Care, Sahlgrenska academy Gothenburg University, PO Box 454, SE 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden
BMC Fam Pract 11:43. 2010..In this study we aimed to investigate variation of P-Ca analysis between physicians and health care centres (HCCs) in primary care in county of Skaraborg, Sweden...
- Effects of treatment with a commercially available St John's Wort product (Movina) on cholesterol levels in patients with hypercholesterolemia treated with simvastatinRobert Eggertsen
Department of Medicine Public Health and Community Medicine Primary Health Care, Goteborg University, Mölnlycke Primary Health Care and Research Unit, Gothenburg, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 25:154-9. 2007..To assess the effect of treatment with a St John's Wort product (Movina) on cholesterol levels (total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, and HDL-cholesterol) in patients with hypercholesterolemia on treatment with a stable dose of simvastatin...
- Height loss in women caused by vertebral fractures and osteoporosisRobert Eggertsen
Centre of Bone Research, Sahlgrenska Academy Department of Medicine Primary Health Care and Mölnlycke Primary Health Care and Research Centre, Molnlycke, Sweden
Ups J Med Sci 112:213-9. 2007..To investigate women, with height loss of more than three cm, without earlier diagnosed spinal fractures, for osteoporosis and vertebral fractures...
- [A study of 56-65 years old persons in MÃ¶lnlycke. No association between Helicobacter and heart disease or thyroid disorder]Robert Eggertsen
Lakartidningen 99:508-9. 2002
- Hip and fragility fracture prediction by 4-item clinical risk score and mobile heel BMD: a women cohort studyDaniel Albertsson
Department of Medicine Public Health and Community Medicine Primary Health Care, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Arvid Wallgrens Backe, Goteborg, Sweden
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:55. 2010..We wanted to revalidate a 4-item clinical risk score and evaluate a portable heel bone mineral density (BMD) technique regarding hip and fragility fracture risk among elderly women...
- Can brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) be used as a screening tool in general practice?Maria Schaufelberger
Department of Cardiology, Mölnlycke Primary Health Care and Research Centre, Molnlycke, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 22:187-90. 2004..To investigate plasma brain natriuretic peptide (p-BNP) in consecutive primary care patients for heart failure screening...
- Osteoporosis in a nursing home, determined by the DEXA techniqueUlla Sallin
, Department of Primary Healthcare, , G6teborg, Sweden
Med Sci Monit 11:CR67-70. 2005....
- [Acute otitis media is not treated according to recommendations. Survey of treatment patterns in emergency centers and community health centers]Anna Lundborg Ander
Lakartidningen 101:3142-3, 3146. 2004..We conclude that penicillin V is first choice of treatment in AOM, that treatment time varies from five to ten days without any underlying reasons and that expectancy was used only in very few cases...
- [Treatment in the community health centers in accordance with recommendations of the Medical Products Agency. Unsatisfactory weight reduction with orlistat]Maria Hedqvist
Lakartidningen 99:404-5. 2002..Total cost for medical staff's working hours was approximately 700 Swedish crowns per kg weight loss. This cost seems rather high in comparison with the unsatisfactory results obtained for the group as a whole...
- Validation of a 4-item score predicting hip fracture and mortality risk among elderly womenDaniel M Albertsson
Department of Primary Health Care, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Ann Fam Med 5:48-56. 2007..One in 4 Swedish women experiences a hip fracture, an event that has high concomitant morbidity and mortality. We developed and validated a clinical predictor of fracture and mortality risk, the Fracture and Mortality (FRAMO) Index...