Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Temporomandibular disorders and oral health-related quality of life. A systematic reviewLars Dahlström
Research Center, Public Dental Service, Clinic of Odontology, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 68:80-5. 2010..It has also gained increased attention in temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) in recent years. The purpose of this study was to systematically review the literature on OHRQoL and TMDs...
- Temporomandibular condylar alterations in juvenile idiopathic arthritis most common in longitudinally severe disease despite medical treatmentAnna Lena Cedströmer
Department of Behavioral and Community Dentistry, Institute of Odontology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 12:43. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate the importance of longitudinal medical treatment and the burden of disease activity on the development of temporomandibular condylar alterations as judged on panoramic radiographs...
- Utilization of pharmaceuticals among patients with temporomandibular disorders: a controlled studyBirgitta Johansson Cahlin
Department of Orofacial Pain, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Molndal, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 64:187-92. 2006..The purpose was to systematically register the regular use of medication in general among TMD patients and matched controls to enable comparisons to be made...
- Perceived symptoms of psychological distress and salivary cortisol levels in young women with muscular or disk-related temporomandibular disordersAnne Marie Nilsson
Department of Prosthetic Dentistry, Specialist Center Uddevalla Hospital, Uddevalla, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 68:284-8. 2010..To assess any differences in psychological and endocrine variables between homogeneous core groups of young women with well-defined muscle- or disk-related temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) and matched controls...
- Psychometric evaluation of a Swedish version of the Functional Outcomes of Sleep Questionnaire, FOSQLena Korpe
Department of Orofacial Pain, Public Dental Service, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Molndal, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 71:1077-84. 2013..The aim was to evaluate the psychometric properties of a Swedish translation of the English original...
- No effect of glucosamine sulfate on osteoarthritis in the temporomandibular joints--a randomized, controlled, short-term studyBirgitta Johansson Cahlin
Department of Orofacial Pain, Public Dental Service, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Mölndal and Mun H Center, National Orofacial Resource for Rare Disorders, Public Dental Service Region Västra Götaland, and Department of Behavioral and Community Dentistry, Institute of Odontology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 112:760-6. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the clinical effects of oral glucosamine sulfate, compared with placebo, on osteoarthritis in the temporomandibular joints (TMJs)...