Affiliation: Royal Institute of Technology
- Mapping the human proteome using antibodiesMathias Uhlen
School of Biotechnology, AlbaNova University Center, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1455-6. 2007
- Antibody-based proteomics for human tissue profilingMathias Uhlen
Department of Biotechnology, AlbaNova University Center, Royal Institute of Technology, SE 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:384-93. 2005....
- Towards a human proteome atlas: high-throughput generation of mono-specific antibodies for tissue profilingPeter Nilsson
Department of Biotechnology, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
Proteomics 5:4327-37. 2005..The results suggest that a comprehensive atlas containing extensive protein expression and subcellular localization data of the human proteome can be generated in an efficient manner with mono-specific antibodies...
- Analysis of protein expression in cell microarrays: a tool for antibody-based proteomicsAnn-Catrin Andersson
Department of Genetics and Pathology, Rudbeck Laboratory, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
J Histochem Cytochem 54:1413-23. 2006..We conclude that a modified TMA technique, including cell samples, provides a valuable tool for high-throughput analysis of protein expression, and that this technique can be used for global approaches to explore the human proteome...
- A high-throughput strategy for protein profiling in cell microarrays using automated image analysisSara Strömberg
Department of Genetics and Pathology, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Proteomics 7:2142-50. 2007....
- Large-scale proteomics analysis of human ovarian cancer for biomarkersSofia Bengtsson
Department of Protein Technology, Lund University, 221 84 Lund, Sweden
J Proteome Res 6:1440-50. 2007..Currently, we have validated 5 of these antibodies for use in immunohistochemical analysis using tissue microarrays of healthy and diseased ovarian, as well as other, human tissues...
- Publication Committee meeting. HUPO 5th annual World Congress. Long Beach, CA, USA 30 October 2006Sandra Orchard
EMBL Outstation European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
Proteomics 7:1009-11. 2007..Discussions centred on how best to structure interactions between journals, databases and researchers to improve accessibility to data, and facilitate comparisons between datasets...
- Human Proteinpedia enables sharing of human protein dataSuresh Mathivanan
Nat Biotechnol 26:164-7. 2008