- Comparative genome- and proteome analysis of cerebral cortex from MK-801-treated ratsLinda Paulson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
J Neurosci Res 71:526-33. 2003..Overall, these results with a combined approach of genomics and proteomics add to the validity of subchronic N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-receptor antagonist treatment as an animal model of schizophrenia...
- Comparative proteome analysis of thalamus in MK-801-treated ratsLinda Paulson
Departament of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, Sweden
Proteomics 4:819-25. 2004..Our results show the high potential of using proteomic methods for the validation of animal models of schizophrenia and to identify new proteins involved in the pathophysiological mechanisms of schizophrenia...
- Effects on rat thalamic proteome by acute and subchronic MK-801-treatmentLinda Paulson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, The Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Mölndal SE 431 80 Mölndal, Sweden
Eur J Pharmacol 505:103-9. 2004..Our results show that different treatment times of MK-801 to rats give different biochemical results. Therefore, it is important to use the same treatment time in studies that will be compared...
- Proteome analysis after co-administration of clozapine or haloperidol to MK-801-treated ratsL Paulson
Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Goteborg University, Molndal, Sweden
J Neural Transm 114:885-91. 2007..In conclusion, the MK-801 animal model shows potential for investigation of different antipsychotic drugs and biochemical treatment effects in schizophrenia...
- Defining primary and secondary progenitor disorders in the brain: proteomic approaches for analysis of neural progenitor cellsLinda Paulson
Center for Brain Repair and Rehabilitation, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, The Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Curr Pharm Biotechnol 8:117-25. 2007..Hopefully an increase in knowledge of progenitor cell biology will have a major impact on clinical practice...
- Proteome studies of human cerebrospinal fluid and brain tissue using a preparative two-dimensional electrophoresis approach prior to mass spectrometryP Davidsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Molndal, Sweden
Proteomics 1:444-52. 2001..The use of this strategy in proteome studies of CSF/brain tissue is expected to offer new perspectives in studies of the pathology of neurodegenerative diseases, and reveal new potential markers for brain disorders...
- Proteome analysis of cerebrospinal fluid proteins in Alzheimer patientsPia Davidsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Experimental Neuroscience Section, Goteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Molndal, SE 431 80, Sweden
Neuroreport 13:611-5. 2002..The most prominently altered proteins were the apolipoproteins, especially proapolipoprotein...
- Proteomics and peptidomics in neuroscience. Experience of capabilities and limitations in a neurochemical laboratoryLinda Paulson
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Experimental Neuroscience Section, The Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, 431 80 Mölndal, Sweden
J Mass Spectrom 40:202-13. 2005..We would like to merge the two worlds of proteomics/peptidomics and neuroscience, and finally we consider different practical and technical aspects, illustrated with examples from our laboratory...
- Effect of levetiracetam on hippocampal protein expression and cell proliferation in ratsLinda Paulson
Center for Brain Repair and Rehabilitation, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Epilepsy Res 90:110-20. 2010..To further unravel the potential MOA pathways of LEV we investigated altered protein expression and cell proliferation in rat hippocampal tissue during LEV administration...