- The effects of deleterious mutations on linked, neutral variation in small populationsS Palsson
Department of Conservation Biology and Genetics, Uppsala University, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Genetics 153:475-83. 1999..Associative overdominance can lead to heterozygosities that are larger than predicted by the background selection models and even larger than the neutral expectation...
- Selection on a modifier of recombination rate due to linked deleterious mutationsS Palsson
Department of Conservation Biology and Genetics, Uppsala, Sweden
J Hered 93:22-6. 2002..A higher deleterious mutation rate is required for an increase in recombination rate to be favored in haploid populations. Increased recombination could not evolve in the case of strong associative overdominance...
- Microsatellite variation in Daphnia pulex from both sides of the Baltic SeaS Palsson
Department of Conservation Biology and Genetics, EBC, Uppsala University, Sweden
Mol Ecol 9:1075-88. 2000..No conclusive evidence is found for obligative parthenogenesis...
- Mosaic structure of native ant supercoloniesP Seppä
Department of Ecology and Genetics, EBC, Uppsala University, Norbyvagen 18 D, SE 75236, Uppsala, Sweden
Mol Ecol 21:5880-91. 2012..The latter association indicates the important historical role of queen dispersal in the determination of the spatial genetic structure...
- The effects of deleterious mutations in cyclically parthenogenetic organismsS Palsson
Department of Conservation Biology and Genetics, Uppsala University, Norbyv 18D, Uppsala University, S 752 36 Uppsala, Sweden
J Theor Biol 208:201-14. 2001....