Affiliation: Mjlbolsta Hospital
- Radiofrequency ablation of neuroendocrine liver metastasesA Elvin
Department of Radiology, Karolinska Hospital, S 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Abdom Imaging 30:427-34. 2005
- Decreased muscle blood flow in fibromyalgia patients during standardised muscle exercise: a contrast media enhanced colour Doppler studyAnders Elvin
ISS Health Care, Sabbatsberg, Radiology Department, 113 82 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Pain 10:137-44. 2006..US with contrast can be a new valuable approach to assess muscle perfusion in pain patients during standardised exercise...
- Role of us in the preoperative evaluation of patients with anterior shoulder instabilityM V Hammar
Department of Radiology, University Hospital Akademiska sjukhuset, 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Radiology 219:29-34. 2001..To assess the value of ultrasonography (US) in the preoperative evaluation of patients with anterior shoulder instability...
- Radiofrequency ablation in the liver close to the bile ducts: can intraductal cooling offer protection?U Jersenius
Department of Surgical Sciences, Karolinska Hospital, Karolinska Institute, SE 171 76, Stockholm, Sweden
Surg Endosc 19:546-50. 2005..One complication of radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of the liver is biliary duct damage. Intraductal cooling (IDC) has been proposed as a means of protection...
- Interferon treatment of neuroendocrine tumour xenografts as monitored by MRIA Elvin
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Acta Oncol 33:567-71. 1994..The animal model was probably unsuitable for demonstration of IFN effects...
- Intra-operative uses of contrast-enhanced ultrasoundA K Siösteen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Karolinska University Hospital, 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur Radiol 14:P87-95. 2004..Though only preliminary experience is available, this appears to be an exciting and promising new application...
- Ultrasound and power Doppler evaluation of the hand and wrist in patients with psoriatic arthritisJ Milosavljevic
Department of Oncology, Radiology and Clinical Immunology, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Acta Radiol 46:374-85. 2005..To evaluate the ability of high-resolution and power Doppler sonography in detecting joint and tendon abnormalities in patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA) of the hands and wrists compared with clinical and radiological findings...
- Detection and characterization of focal liver lesions with contrast-enhanced ultrasonography in patients with hepatitis C-induced liver cirrhosisN Rahbin
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Radiol 49:251-7. 2008..Hepatitis C virus (HCV)-associated liver cirrhosis provides a major preneoplastic condition for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). Ultrasonography (US) is usually used for screening of HCC, but needs improvement...