Affiliation: Medical Products Agency
- [Treatment of depression in children and adolescents: SSRI can/should be used after individual assessment]Hans Melander
Lakartidningen 104:3798-800; discussion 3800. 2007
- A regulatory Apologia--a review of placebo-controlled studies in regulatory submissions of new-generation antidepressantsHans Melander
Medical Products Agency, P O Box 26, SE 751 03 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 18:623-7. 2008..Differences in the percentage of patients experiencing a clinically relevant response should also be demonstrated. In this respect, the approved SSRIs and SNRIs were found superior to placebo, independent of severity of depression...
- Evidence b(i)ased medicine--selective reporting from studies sponsored by pharmaceutical industry: review of studies in new drug applicationsHans Melander
Medical Products Agency, Box 23, S 751 03 Uppsala, Sweden
BMJ 326:1171-3. 2003..To investigate the relative impact on publication bias caused by multiple publication, selective publication, and selective reporting in studies sponsored by pharmaceutical companies...
- [Selective reporting--greater problem than selective publishing?]Hans Melander
Läkemedelsvärdering, Läkemedelsverket, Uppsala
Lakartidningen 102:224-5. 2005
- [Uneven sex distribution in the cardiovascular trials--an exaggerated problem]Hans Melander
Lakartidningen 103:1856-9. 2006
- The conscientious judgement of a DSMB--statistical stopping rules re-examinedKarin Hedenmalm
Clinical Trial Unit, Medical Products Agency, Box 26, 751 03, Uppsala, Sweden
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 64:69-72. 2008..A number of other studies in which complex decisions were made by DSMBs are also reviewed...