Affiliation: Lund University
- Does green tea affect postprandial glucose, insulin and satiety in healthy subjects: a randomized controlled trialJulija Josic
Lund University, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Nutr J 9:63. 2010..This study was conducted to examine the postprandial effects of green tea on glucose levels, glycemic index, insulin levels and satiety in healthy individuals after the consumption of a meal including green tea...
- Effects of Curcuma longa (turmeric) on postprandial plasma glucose and insulin in healthy subjectsJennie Wickenberg
Department of Medicine, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Nutr J 9:43. 2010..The purpose of the study is to study the effect of C. longa on postprandial plasma glucose, insulin levels and glycemic index (GI) in healthy subjects...
- Ceylon cinnamon does not affect postprandial plasma glucose or insulin in subjects with impaired glucose toleranceJennie Wickenberg
Center for Emergency, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Br J Nutr 107:1845-9. 2012..cassia by C. zeylanicum or the use of aqueous extracts of C. cassia to lower coumarin exposure. However, the positive effects seen with C. cassia in subjects with poor glycaemic control would then be lost...
- Cassia cinnamon does not change the insulin sensitivity or the liver enzymes in subjects with impaired glucose toleranceJennie Wickenberg
Department of Medicine, Malmo University Hospital, Entrance 35, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Nutr J 13:96. 2014..To gain further insight into the metabolic effects of Cinnamomum cassia we performed randomized, double-blinded placebo-controlled study using euglycaemic-hyperinsulinaemic clamp...
- Effect of commercial breakfast fibre cereals compared with corn flakes on postprandial blood glucose, gastric emptying and satiety in healthy subjects: a randomized blinded crossover trialJoanna Hlebowicz
Department of Medicine, University of Lund, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Nutr J 6:22. 2007..However, the mechanism of this effect is still not clear. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of commercial fibre cereals on the rate of gastric emptying, postprandial glucose response and satiety in healthy subjects...