Affiliation: Lund University Hospital
- Optic nerve hypoplasia: Risk factors and epidemiologyKristina Tornqvist
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital of Lund, Lund, Sweden
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 80:300-4. 2002..To study the epidemiology of optic nerve hypoplasia...
- Epidemiology of aniridia in Sweden and NorwayUlla Edén
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Lund, Lund, Sweden
Acta Ophthalmol 86:727-9. 2008..To investigate the epidemiology of aniridia in the populations of Sweden and Norway...
- Ocular malformations or poor visual acuity in children born after in vitro fertilization in SwedenKristina Tornqvist
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Am J Ophthalmol 150:23-6. 2010..To follow up children born after in vitro fertilization (IVF) with respect to eye malformations and poor visual acuity...
- Corneal involvement in congenital aniridiaUlla Edén
Department of Ophthalmology, Lund University, Sweden
Cornea 29:1096-102. 2010..First of all, the level of keratopathy development in patients with congenital aniridia is studied. In addition, a correlation between the effects of ocular surgery on the severity of keratopathy is made...
- Risk factors in term children for visual impairment without a known prenatal or postnatal causeKristina Tornqvist
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Lund, SE 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 18:425-30. 2004....
- The epidemiology of anophthalmia and microphthalmia in SwedenBengt Kallen
Tornblad Institute, University of Lund, Lund, Sweden
Eur J Epidemiol 20:345-50. 2005..Maternal smoking in early pregnancy seemed to increase the risk for anophthalmia or microphthalmia in the absence of a coloboma...
- Congenital cataract screening in maternity wards is effective: evaluation of the Paediatric Cataract Register of SwedenGunilla Magnusson
Department of Ophthalmology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Molndal, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 102:263-7. 2013..To study which eye-screening protocol prevails in Swedish maternity/neonatal wards, evaluate efficacy in a prospective study and compare results with earlier Swedish retrospective results...
- Aniridia among children and teenagers in Sweden and NorwayUlla Edén
Department of Ophthalmology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Acta Ophthalmol 86:730-4. 2008....
- Congenital cataract -- results of treatmentKristina Tornqvist
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 80:569. 2002