Affiliation: Lund University
- Perinatal complications and socio-economic differences in cerebral palsy in Sweden - a national cohort studyAnders Hjern
Centre for Epidemiology, National Board of Health and Welfare, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Pediatr 8:49. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the association of socio-economic indicators with cerebral palsy (CP) and the role of perinatal health as mediator of this association...
- Perinatal factors associated with cerebral palsy in children born in SwedenKristina Thorngren-Jerneck
Department of Pediatrics, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Obstet Gynecol 108:1499-505. 2006..To identify perinatal factors associated with cerebral palsy (CP)...
- Cerebral glucose metabolism and early EEG/aEEG in term newborn infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathyKristina Thorngren-Jerneck
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, SE 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Res 54:854-60. 2003....
- S100 protein in serum as a prognostic marker for cerebral injury in term newborn infants with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathyKristina Thorngren-Jerneck
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Lund University, SE 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Res 55:406-12. 2004..Early determination of serum S100 may reflect the extent of brain damage in infants with HIE after asphyxia...
- How often is a low 5-min Apgar score in term newborns due to asphyxia?Linda Hogan
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University Hospital, Sweden
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 130:169-75. 2007..To evaluate how often low 5-min Apgar scores (AS(5-min)) at term are associated with asphyxia...