Affiliation: Lund University
- Early identification of acute myocardial infarction by activated protein C--protein C inhibitor complexPallonji Bhiladvala
Department of Cardiology, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, Sweden
Thromb Res 118:213-9. 2006..We have evaluated a newly devised immunofluorimetric assay for measuring plasma concentration of APC-PCI complexes among patients with suspected acute coronary syndrome...
- Venous thromboembolism in carriers of the Factor V Leiden mutation and in patients without known thrombophilic risk factor; prediction of recurrence and APC-PCI complex concentration and/or soluble thrombomodulin antigen and activityKarin Strandberg
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 121:145-51. 2007....
- Activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms: is it associated with diameter and growth rate?Tilo Kölbel
Department of Vascular Diseases, Malmo University Hospital, Sweden
Vasc Endovascular Surg 42:135-40. 2008..11-0.31; P < or = .001). APC-PCI correlated with AAA diameter (r = .22; P = .001), body mass index (r = -.19; P = .004), and age (r = .19; P = .004). APC-PCI did not correlate with AAA growth rate (r = .11; P = .14)...
- Coagulation activation and ultrasound characteristics in patients with carotid artery diseaseTilo Kölbel
Vascular Center, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 125:171-7. 2010....
- Activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex: a new biological marker for aortic aneurysmsTilo Kölbel
Department of Vascular Diseases, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
J Vasc Surg 43:935-9. 2006..We studied whether it can provide information useful for the diagnosis and treatment of arterial vascular disease...
- Lower incidence of procoagulant abnormalities during follow-up after creation of the Fontan circulation in childrenOlof Rask
Department of Paediatrics, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Cardiol Young 19:152-8. 2009....
- The diagnostic performance of APC-PCI complex determination compared to D-dimer in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosisJohan L Elf
Department of Emergency Medicine, Lund University, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Thromb Thrombolysis 29:465-70. 2010..However, for the exclusion of DVT at the pre-specified cut-off level, the APC-PCI complex perform inferior to the D-dimer assays in this study...
- The APC-PCI complex concentration predicts outcome of aortic surgeryGunnar Nilsson
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 120:237-44. 2007..The purpose of the study was to establish whether the APC-PCI complex can provide information useful for the assessment of outcome after aortic surgery...
- Low plasma activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex concentration is associated with vascular access failure in hemodialysis patientsOmran Bakoush
Department of Nephrologyy, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Nephron Clin Pract 110:c151-7. 2008..The plasma concentration of the complex between APC and PCI (P-APC-PCI complex) is increased in hypercoagulable states and is therefore a sensitive indicator of the degree of activation of blood coagulation...
- Comparison and evaluation of a Point-of-care device (CoaguChek XS) to Owren-type prothrombin time assay for monitoring of oral anticoagulant therapy with warfarinMattias Wieloch
Department of Cardiology, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 124:344-8. 2009..The purpose of this study was to compare and evaluate INR values obtained by the point-of-care device CoaguChek XS, to Owren PT in a hospital setting...
- Evaluation of a rapid automated assay for analysis of von Willebrand ristocetin cofactor activityKarin Strandberg
Department of Coagulation Disorders, Lund University, , Sweden
Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 12:61-7. 2006....
- [ADAMTS13--actor and marker in thrombotic microangiopathy]Jens Peter Gøtze
Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Rigshospitalet, Kopenhamn, Denmark
Lakartidningen 105:1092-5. 2008
- [New marker in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura]Jens Peter Gøtze
Rigshospitalet, Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Københavns Universitet, Biomedicinsk Institut, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2446-9. 2008..Measurement of ADAMTS-13 activity is useful for the diagnosis of TTP and may also be relevant as a prognostic test for recurrent TTP...
- No effect of the prothrombin G20210A mutation on protein C activation in a large kindred with type I protein C deficiencyCarla Y Vossen
Department of Pathology, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 15:573-6. 2004..Thus, carriers of the prothrombin G20210A mutation do not have increased protein C activation despite the increased thrombin generation resulting from the higher prothrombin concentrations associated with the G20210A mutation...
- Stabilyte tubes that contain strongly acidic citrate prevent in vitro complex formation between activated protein C and protein C inhibitorKarin Strandberg
Thromb Haemost 89:947-9. 2003