Affiliation: Lund University
- Social capital, trust in the health-care system and self-rated health: the role of access to health care in a population-based studyMohabbat Mohseni
Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmo University Hospital, Lund University, S 20502 Malmo, Sweden
Soc Sci Med 64:1373-83. 2007..This association may be partly mediated by "not seeking health care when needed". However, this is a cross-sectional exploratory study and the causality may go in both directions...
- Social capital, political trust and self rated-health: a population-based study in southern SwedenMohabbat Mohseni
Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmo University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Scand J Public Health 36:28-34. 2008..To investigate the association between political trust (an aspect of institutional trust) and self-rated health, taking generalized (horizontal) trust in other people into account...
- Ethnic differences in anticipated discrimination, generalised trust in other people and self-rated health: a population-based study in SwedenMohabbat Mohseni
Department of Health Sciences, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Ethn Health 13:417-34. 2008..However, this is a cross-sectional exploratory study and causality may go in both directions...
- Social capital, political trust and self-reported psychological health: a population-based studyMartin Lindstrom
Department of Community Health, Lund University, University Hospital MAS, Malmo, Sweden
Soc Sci Med 68:436-43. 2009..6 to 1.4 among men and from 1.7 to 1.4 among women. It is concluded that low political trust in the Riksdag seems to be significantly and positively associated with poor mental health...
- Comparison of two items on self-rated healthMohabbat Mohseni
Department of Health Sciences, Malmo University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Scand J Public Health 35:216-21. 2007