- Relationship between ulcer healing after hyperbaric oxygen therapy and transcutaneous oximetry, toe blood pressure and ankle-brachial index in patients with diabetes and chronic foot ulcersM Löndahl
Institution for Clinical Sciences in Lund, Lund University, Sweden
Diabetologia 54:65-8. 2011..As this treatment is expensive and time-consuming, being able to select patients for therapy would be very useful. The aim of this study was to evaluate whether circulatory variables could help in predicting outcome of HBOT...
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy as treatment of diabetic foot ulcersMagnus Löndahl
Department of Clinical Sciences in Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 28:78-84. 2012..Several issues remain to be addressed, such as developing robust criteria to improve treatment protocols, determining which patients are likely to benefit, and when to start and stop treatment...
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy facilitates healing of chronic foot ulcers in patients with diabetesMagnus Löndahl
Institution for Clinical Sciences in Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Diabetes Care 33:998-1003. 2010..Chronic diabetic foot ulcers are a source of major concern for both patients and health care systems. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in the management of chronic diabetic foot ulcers...
- What is the role of hyperbaric oxygen in the management of diabetic foot disease?Magnus Löndahl
Institution of Clinical Sciences in Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Curr Diab Rep 11:285-93. 2011..Several key issues remain to be addressed such as developing robust criteria to determine which patients are likely to benefit and when to start and stop treatment...
- Factors related to outcome of neuroischemic/ischemic foot ulcer in diabetic patientsJan Apelqvist
Department of Endocrinology, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
J Vasc Surg 53:1582-8.e2. 2011..The purpose of this study was to identify factors related to healing in patients with diabetes with foot ulcers and severe PVD...