Charlotte A Larsson
Affiliation: Lund University
- Female advantage in AMI mortality is reversed in patients with type 2 diabetes in the Skaraborg ProjectCharlotte A Larsson
Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Malm, Sweden
Diabetes Care 28:2246-8. 2005
- Leisure time and occupational physical activity in relation to obesity and insulin resistance: a population-based study from the Skaraborg Project in SwedenCharlotte A Larsson
Department of Clinical Sciences, University of Lund, Malmo, Community Medicine, Malmo University Hospital, 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Metabolism 61:590-8. 2012..Although exploration of the metabolic effects of OPA appears to be needed, thorough measurement of potential confounders is also vital to understand contextual effects...
- Salivary cortisol differs with age and sex and shows inverse associations with WHR in Swedish women: a cross-sectional studyCharlotte A Larsson
University of Lund, Department of Clinical Sciences, , Community Medicine, , Sweden
BMC Endocr Disord 9:16. 2009....
- The Asp298 allele of endothelial nitric oxide synthase is a risk factor for myocardial infarction among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitusJacob Odeberg
Department of Medicine, Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Centre for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 8:36. 2008..Given the role of nitric oxide in the vascular system, we aimed to test hypotheses of synergy between the common endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) Asp298 allele and T2DM in predisposing to acute myocardial infarction (AMI)...
- Polymorphisms in the adiponutrin gene are associated with increased insulin secretion and obesityLovisa E Johansson
Department of Clinical Sciences Malmo, Malmö University Hospital MAS, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Eur J Endocrinol 159:577-83. 2008..This study aimed to replicate the association between PNPLA3 variants and obesity, and to investigate their effect on insulin resistance and beta-cell function...
- Predictors of acute myocardial infarction mortality in hypertensive patients treated in primary care: a population-based follow-up study in the Skaraborg ProjectErik Bøg-Hansen
University of Lund, Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 25:237-43. 2007..To explore risk factors for acute myocardial infarction (AMI) mortality in hypertensive patients treated in primary care...