Affiliation: Lund University
- Changes of activity and isoforms of alkaline sphingomyelinase (nucleotide pyrophosphatase phosphodiesterase 7) in bile from patients undergoing endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographyRui Dong Duan
Gastroenterology and Nutrition Laboratory, BMC, B11, Department of Clinical Sciences in Lund, University of Lund, S 22184 Lund, Sweden
BMC Gastroenterol 14:138. 2014..The present study examines the changes of NPP7 in bile of patients with various hepatobiliary diseases...
- Genotyping should be considered the primary choice for pre-treatment evaluation of thiopurine methyltransferase functionUlf Hindorf
Department of Gastroenterology, Skane University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Crohns Colitis 6:655-9. 2012..The risk of misclassifying a patient might be dependent on the method used. The aim of this study was to investigate the concordance between TPMT genotyping and phenotyping...
- Mercaptopurine treatment should be considered in azathioprine intolerant patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseU Hindorf
Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 29:654-61. 2009..Some smaller series in this patient population have shown that a switch to mercaptopurine may be successful in many cases of azathioprine intolerance...
- Characterisation and utility of thiopurine methyltransferase and thiopurine metabolite measurements in autoimmune hepatitisUlf Hindorf
Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, University Hospital, 22185 Lund, Sweden
J Hepatol 52:106-11. 2010..Our aim was to investigate the utility of thiopurine methyltransferase (TPMT) as well as thioguanine nucleotide (TGN) and methylthioinosine monophosphate (meTIMP) metabolite measurements with regard to clinical outcome...
- How are thiopurines used and monitored by Swedish gastroenterologists when treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease?Ulf Hindorf
Gastroenterology Clinic, Skane University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Scand J Gastroenterol 46:1215-21. 2011..To perform a survey of thiopurine treatment in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) among Swedish gastroenterologists...
- Adverse events leading to modification of therapy in a large cohort of patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseU Hindorf
Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Gastroenterology, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 24:331-42. 2006..Adverse events leading to discontinuation or dose reduction of thiopurine therapy occur in 9-28% of patients with inflammatory bowel disease...
- Pharmacogenetics during standardised initiation of thiopurine treatment in inflammatory bowel diseaseU Hindorf
Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Gastroenterology, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Gut 55:1423-31. 2006..Firm recommendations about the way thiopurine drugs are introduced and the use of thiopurine methyltransferase (TPMT) and metabolite measurements during treatment in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are lacking...