Affiliation: Lund University
- Change in prostate volume during extreme hypo-fractionation analysed with MRIAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 9:22. 2014..It is unclear how increase in fraction size affects changes in prostate volume during treatment. Our aim was to study prostate volume changes during extreme hypo-fractionation (7 × 6.1 Gy) by using sequential MRIs...
- Dose-volume relationships between enteritis and irradiated bowel volumes during 5-fluorouracil and oxaliplatin based chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancerAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Acta Oncol 46:937-44. 2007..The aim of this study was to quantify the dose-volume relationship between irradiated bowel volumes and acute enteritis during combined chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer...
- Multicentre phase I-II trial of capecitabine and oxaliplatin in combination with radiotherapy for unresectable pancreatic and biliary tract cancer: The CORGI-U studyAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University, Lund 22185, Sweden
Radiother Oncol 95:292-7. 2010....
- Multicentre phase II trial of capecitabine and oxaliplatin in combination with radiotherapy for unresectable colorectal cancer: the CORGI-L StudyAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lasarettsgatan, Lund, Sweden
Eur J Cancer 45:807-13. 2009..This study assessed radiotherapy combined with capecitabine and oxaliplatin in patients with primary, inextirpable colorectal adenocarcinoma...
- The effect on the small bowel of 5-FU and oxaliplatin in combination with radiation using a microcolony survival assayAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund Univeristy, Lund, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 4:61. 2009..The aim of this study was to investigate to what extent 5-FU and oxaliplatin influence the radiation (RT) induced small bowel mucosal damage when given in conjunction with single or split dose RT...
- Low rate of lymphedema after extended pelvic lymphadenectomy followed by pelvic irradiation of node-positive prostate cancerElisabeth Rasmusson
Department of Oncology, Skane University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 8:271. 2013..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the prevalence and severity of lower limb lymphedema after pelvic lymphadenectomy and radiotherapy to the pelvic lymph nodes in patients with prostate cancer...