Affiliation: Lund University
- Meat consumption and mortality--results from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and NutritionSabine Rohrmann
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention, Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Zurich, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
BMC Med 11:63. 2013..The aim of this study was to examine the association of red meat, processed meat, and poultry consumption with the risk of early death in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)...
- Scoring models of a diet quality index and the predictive capability of mortality in a population-based cohort of Swedish men and womenIsabel Drake
Department of Clinical Sciences in Malmo, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Public Health Nutr 16:468-78. 2013..To examine how different scoring models for a diet quality index influence associations with mortality outcomes...
- Dietary intakes of carbohydrates in relation to prostate cancer risk: a prospective study in the Malmö Diet and Cancer cohortIsabel Drake
Research Group in Nutritional Epidemiology, Department of Clinical Sciences in Malmo, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Am J Clin Nutr 96:1409-18. 2012..Dietary carbohydrates have been implicated in relation to prostate cancer...
- Development of a diet quality index assessing adherence to the Swedish nutrition recommendations and dietary guidelines in the Malmö Diet and Cancer cohortIsabel Drake
Department of Clinical Sciences in Malmo, Lund University, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Public Health Nutr 14:835-45. 2011..To develop a diet quality index (DQI) that assesses adherence to the Swedish nutrition recommendations (SNR) and the Swedish dietary guidelines (SDG)...
- Dietary fiber and saturated fat intake associations with cardiovascular disease differ by sex in the Malmö Diet and Cancer Cohort: a prospective studyPeter Wallström
Nutrition Epidemiology Research Group, Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
PLoS ONE 7:e31637. 2012..The aim of the study was to examine associations between intake of macronutrients and dietary fiber and incident ischemic cardiovascular disease (iCVD) in men and women...
- A high diet quality is associated with lower incidence of cardiovascular events in the malmö diet and cancer cohortJoanna Hlebowicz
Center for Emergency, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden Lund University, Department of Clinical Sciences in Malmo, Sweden Department of Cardiology, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
PLoS ONE 8:e71095. 2013..To investigate if diet quality is related to incidence of cardiovascular (CV) events...
- High disaccharide intake associates with atherogenic lipoprotein profileEmily Sonestedt
Department of Clinical Sciences Malmo, Lund University, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Br J Nutr 107:1062-9. 2012..The present findings indicate that the ALP may be improved by a low intake of disaccharides, and moderate intakes of protein and alcohol...