I M Burtscher
Affiliation: Lund University Hospital
- Quality assessment of localization technique performance in small volume in vivo 1H MR spectroscopyI M Burtscher
Department of Radiology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Magn Reson Imaging 17:1511-9. 1999..The presented evaluation method is easily applied to the new phantom and showed high reproducibility...
- Proton MR spectroscopy in clinical routineI M Burtscher
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Lund, Lund, Sweden
J Magn Reson Imaging 13:560-7. 2001..This review focuses on neurospectroscopy and diagnostic insights into diverse neurological problems provided by 1H-MRS applied as a clinical tool...
- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in brain tumours: clinical applicationsI M Burtscher
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Neuroradiology 43:345-52. 2001..We review the clinical impact of MRS in diagnosis of tumours and their differentiation from non-neoplastic lesions...
- 201Thallium SPECT and 1H-MRS compared with MRI in chemotherapy monitoring of high-grade malignant astrocytomasK Kallen
Department of Neurology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Neurooncol 46:173-85. 2000....
- A ring-enhancing metastasis with central high signal on diffusion-weighted imaging and low apparent diffusion coefficientsS Holtas
Department of Radiology, University Hospital, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Neuroradiology 42:824-7. 2000..Findings on DWI during the early capsule formation stage in abscesses and early tumour necrosis are probably similar and must be interpreted with caution...