- Selective diagnostic nerve root block for the evaluation of radicular pain in the multilevel degenerated cervical spineLeif Anderberg
Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Eur Spine J 15:794-801. 2006....
- Transforaminal steroid injections for the treatment of cervical radiculopathy: a prospective and randomised studyLeif Anderberg
Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital, 22185, Lund, Sweden
Eur Spine J 16:321-8. 2007..Further studies have to be performed before excluding steroids in such treatment and for evaluating the influence of local anaesthetics on radiculopathy in transforaminal injections...
- Distribution patterns of transforaminal injections in the cervical spine evaluated by multi-slice computed tomographyLeif Anderberg
Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Eur Spine J 15:1465-71. 2006..The spread was related to the injected volume as well as to local anatomy (size of foraminal area). In this study, only 0.6-ml injections could be accepted for being selective enough for diagnostic investigations...
- Headache in patients with cervical radiculopathy: a prospective study with selective nerve root blocks in 275 patientsLiselott C G Persson
Neurosurgery Department, ClinNeuroscience, University Hospital, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Eur Spine J 16:953-9. 2007..The result indicates that cervical root compression from degenerative disease in the lower cervical spine producing radiculopathy might also induce headache...
- [Whiplash injury is not an indication for craniocervical fusion]Leif Anderberg
Universitetssjukhuset i Lund
Lakartidningen 101:806-7; discussion 807-8. 2004