Per O Ljungdahl
- Regulation of amino acid, nucleotide, and phosphate metabolism in Saccharomyces cerevisiaePer O Ljungdahl
Wenner Gren Institute, Stockholm University, S 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Genetics 190:885-929. 2012..Thanks to the remarkable sophistication offered by the yeast experimental system, a picture of the intimate connections between the metabolomic and the transcriptome is becoming clear...
- Amino-acid-induced signalling via the SPS-sensing pathway in yeastPer O Ljungdahl
Wenner Gren Institute, Department of Cell Biology, S 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Biochem Soc Trans 37:242-7. 2009....
- A phosphodegron controls nutrient-induced proteasomal activation of the signaling protease Ssy5Deike J Omnus
Wenner Gren Institute, Stockholm University, S 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Biol Cell 22:2754-65. 2011....
- Rts1-protein phosphatase 2A antagonizes Ptr3-mediated activation of the signaling protease Ssy5 by casein kinase IDeike J Omnus
Department of Molecular Biosciences, Wenner Gren Institute, Stockholm University, S 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Biol Cell 24:1480-92. 2013....
- Wild-type Drosophila melanogaster as a model host to analyze nitrogen source dependent virulence of Candida albicansMonica M Davis
Department of Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 6:e27434. 2011..By contrast, Stp2, which activates genes required for amino acid uptake, is dispensable for virulence. These results indicate that nutrient availability within infected hosts directly influences C. albicans virulence...
- The prodomain of Ssy5 protease controls receptor-activated proteolysis of transcription factor Stp1Thorsten Pfirrmann
Stockholm University, Wenner Gren Institute, S 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Cell Biol 30:3299-309. 2010..Our results define a regulatory mechanism that is novel for eukaryotic proteases functioning within cells...