Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- MicroRNA expression patterns related to merkel cell polyomavirus infection in human merkel cell carcinomaHong Xie
1 Department of Oncology Pathology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden 2 Cancer Center Karolinska, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Invest Dermatol 134:507-17. 2014..Our findings reveal a mechanism of survivin expression regulation in MCC cells, and provide insights into the role of miRNAs in MCC tumorigenesis. ..
- miR-205 expression promotes cell proliferation and migration of human cervical cancer cellsHong Xie
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Cancer Center Karolinska, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 7:e46990. 2012..In summary, our findings reveal novel functional roles and targets of miR-205 in human cervical cancer, which may provide new insights about its role in cervical carcinogenesis and its potential value for clinical diagnosis...
- Clinical and functional impact of TARBP2 over-expression in adrenocortical carcinomaStefano Caramuta
Departments of Oncology Pathology Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Endocr Relat Cancer 20:551-64. 2013..This is the first study to demonstrate the deregulation of miRNA-processing factors in adrenocortical tumors and to show the clinical and biological impact of TARBP2 over-expression in this tumor type. ..
- The role of microRNA deregulation in the pathogenesis of adrenocortical carcinomaDeniz M Ozata
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, SE 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
Endocr Relat Cancer 18:643-55. 2011....
- miR-185 and miR-133b deregulation is associated with overall survival and metastasis in colorectal cancerPinar Akçakaya
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, CMM L8 01, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, SE 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Oncol 39:311-8. 2011..001 and 0.028, respectively) and metastasis (p=0.007 and 0.036, respectively) in colorectal cancer. Our findings suggest the potential prognostic values of these miRNAs for predicting clinical outcome after surgery...