- Cigarette smoking, snuff use and alcohol drinking: coexisting risk behaviours for oral health in young malesSeppo Wickholm
Centre for Tobacco Prevention, Stockholm Centre of Public Health, Stockholm County Council, Sweden
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 31:269-74. 2003..The aim of this study was to describe patterns of snuff dipping, smoking and alcohol drinking in a sample (n = 6287) of 9th grade male students participating in a census survey in the Stockholm region...
- Periodontal disease in a group of Swedish adult snuff and cigarette usersSeppo Wickholm
Department of Periodontology, Institute of Odontology, Karolinska Institutet Huddinge, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 62:333-8. 2004..Combining cigarette smoking and snuff use during life does not convey a decreased probability of being diagnosed with periodontal disease compared to smoking exclusively...
- Continuing education of tobacco use cessation (TUC) for dentists and dental hygienistsSeppo Wickholm
Stockholm Centre for Public Health and Department of Periodontology, Institute of Odontology, Karolinska Institutet Huddinge, Sweden
Oral Health Prev Dent 4:61-70. 2006....
- The development of tobacco use in adolescence among "snus starters" and "cigarette starters": an analysis of the Swedish "BROMS" cohortMaria Rosaria Galanti
Tobacco Prevention, Stockholm Centre for Public Health, and Clinical Epidemiology Unit, Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Nicotine Tob Res 10:315-23. 2008..The proportion of adolescent smoking prevalence attributable to a potential induction effect of snus is likely small...
- Consensus report: First European Workshop on Tobacco Use Prevention and Cessation for Oral Health ProfessionalsChristoph A Ramseier
Department of Periodontics and Oral Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Oral Health Prev Dent 4:7-18. 2006