Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Individual quality of life in long-term survivors of Hodgkin's lymphoma--a comparative studyL Wettergren
Division of Nursing Research, Department of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Qual Life Res 12:545-54. 2003..The extended Swedish version with a disease-specific module could be of great value when identifying specific issues that are important for the patient at time of evaluation...
- Determinants of health-related quality of life in long-term survivors of Hodgkin's lymphomaL Wettergren
Division of Nursing Research, Department of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet
Qual Life Res 13:1369-79. 2004..The major determinants of perception of general QoL were self-rated physical and mental health as well as SOC. The HRQL of persons who have survived a median of 14 years with HL is similar to that of controls...
- Quality of life before and one year following stem cell transplantation using an individualized and a standardized instrumentL Wettergren
Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Division of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Psychooncology 17:338-46. 2008..The aim was to prospectively measure quality of life in patients with malignant blood disorders following stem cell transplantation (SCT) using an individualized and a standardized measure...
- The use, feasibility and psychometric properties of an individualised quality-of-life instrument: a systematic review of the SEIQoL-DWL Wettergren
Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Division of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Qual Life Res 18:737-46. 2009..To review published studies regarding the use, feasibility and psychometric performance of the schedule for the evaluation of individual quality of life-direct weighting (SEIQoL-DW) in clinical research...
- Post-traumatic stress symptoms in patients undergoing autologous stem cell transplantationL Wettergren
Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institute and Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Oncol 38:475-80. 1999..The high levels of PTSS and their relation to emotional distress emphasize the importance of psychosocial care for this group of patients...
- Validation of an extended version of the SEIQoL-DW in a cohort of Hodgkin lymphoma' survivorsL Wettergren
Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Section of Caring Sciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala Science Park, Sweden
Qual Life Res 14:2329-33. 2005..The present study gave no evidence that the weighting procedure has any impact on the total index. The results support the use of the new extended version including a disease-specific module...