Eva von Schoultz
Affiliation: Karolinska University Hospital
- Menopausal hormone therapy after breast cancer: the Stockholm randomized trialEva von Schoultz
Department of Oncology, Karolinska University Hospital and Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:533-5. 2005..Doses of estrogen and progestogen and treatment regimens for menopausal hormone therapy may be associated with the recurrence of breast cancer...
- Different methods for the detection of small changes in uptake between single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) examinations: 99mTc-sestamibi in chemotherapy for breast tumoursHans Jacobsson
Department of Radiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Nucl Med Commun 27:347-52. 2006..For this purpose, we employed a patient cohort from a previous study assessing the response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer using Tc-hexakis-2-methoxyisobutylisonitrile (Tc-sestamibi)...
- Associations between serum testosterone levels, cell proliferation and progesterone receptor content in normal and malignant breast tissue in postmenopausal womenMarie Hofling
Department of Woman and Child Health, Division for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Gynecol Endocrinol 24:405-10. 2008....
- Hormone replacement therapy after breast cancer: 10 year follow up of the Stockholm randomised trialMia Fahlén
Department of Surgery, Capio St Görans Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Cancer 49:52-9. 2013..Observational studies have suggested decreased recurrence rates from HRT. The few clinical trials in this field have all been closed preterm...
- Digitized assessment of mammographic breast density in patients who received low-dose intrauterine levonorgestrel in continuous combination with oral estradiol valerate: a pilot studyEva Lundström
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiumhemmet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Fertil Steril 85:989-95. 2006..To perform a pilot study of the effects on the breast by low-dose intrauterine progestogen combined with estrogen...
- [Can serum estradiol predict the effect of raloxifene on breast cancer risk?]Eva von Schoultz
Bröstenheten, Radiumhemmet, Karolinska sjukhuset, Stockholm
Lakartidningen 99:2068. 2002