Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Violent behavior and gender of Swedish psychiatric patients: a prospective clinical studyJoakim Sturup
Division of Social and Forensic Psychiatry, Karolinska Institutet, Box 4044, 14104, Huddinge, Sweden
Psychiatr Serv 64:688-93. 2013....
- Violent victimization of psychiatric patients: a Swedish case-control studyJoakim Sturup
Division of Forensic Psychiatry, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Box 4044, 141 04, Huddinge, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 46:29-34. 2011..To report the rate of violent victimization of psychiatric patients 1 year before interview and to examine the relative rate in comparison to the general population...
- Violent behaviour by general psychiatric patients in Sweden - validation of Classification of Violence Risk (COVR) softwareJoakim Sturup
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Psychiatry Res 188:161-5. 2011..The base rate of violent behaviour is relatively low in Sweden and prediction is therefore difficult. The predictive validity of COVR software is comparable to other risk assessment tools...
- Homicide offenders 32 years later - a Swedish population-based study on recidivismJoakim Sturup
Division of Social and Forensic Psychiatry, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden Department of Forensic Psychiatry in Stockholm, National Board of Forensic Medicine, Sweden
Crim Behav Ment Health 24:5-17. 2014..The literature on recidivism by homicide offenders is scarce despite its importance for individuals and for society...
- [Severe mental disorder--difficult forensic psychiatric evaluation. Differences between Swedes and immigrants and between women and men analyzed]Joakim Sturup
Institutionen för Neurovetenskap, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
Lakartidningen 104:1702-6. 2007