Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Chemokine expression of CCL2, CCL3, CCL5 and CXCL10 during early inflammatory tendon healing precedes nerve regeneration: an immunohistochemical study in the ratA Stålman
Department of Clinical Science Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 23:2682-9. 2015..The purpose of this study was to assess the temporal occurrence of different chemokines during Achilles tendon healing in relation to sensory nerve regeneration. Chemokine presence in tendon healing has not been studied previously...
- Ketorolac but not morphine exerts inflammatory and metabolic effects in synovial membrane after knee arthroscopy: a double-blind randomized prospective study using the microdialysis techniqueAnders Stålman
Divisions of Orthopedic, Department of Clinical Science Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, Sweden
Reg Anesth Pain Med 34:557-64. 2009..Our aim was to study local synovial metabolism, inflammation, and subjective pain scoring after intra-articular injection of morphine, ketorolac, or placebo in knee arthroscopy...
- Temperature-sensitive release of prostaglandin E₂ and diminished energy requirements in synovial tissue with postoperative cryotherapy: a prospective randomized study after knee arthroscopyAnders Stålman
Division of Orthopedics, Department of Clinical Science Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
J Bone Joint Surg Am 93:1961-8. 2011..We hypothesized that the effects of postoperative cooling and compression after knee arthroscopy would be reflected in changes in the concentrations of metabolic and inflammatory markers in the synovial membrane...
- Opioid requirement after arthroscopy is associated with decreasing glucose levels and increasing PGE2 levels in the synovial membraneErland Högberg
Division of Orthopedics, Department of Clinical Science Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, SE 141 86 Sweden
Acta Orthop 77:657-61. 2006..We have previously shown increased levels of lactate and glycerol in synovium postoperatively. Thus, we wanted to investigate whether the local trauma response is related to subjective pain...
- Local inflammatory and metabolic response in the knee synovium after arthroscopy or arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionAnders Stålman
Division of Orthopedics, Department of Clinical Science Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Arthroscopy 24:579-84. 2008..The aim of this study was to study local synovial metabolism and inflammation after arthroscopy and arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction...
- Diclofenac and triamcinolone acetonide impair tenocytic differentiation and promote adipocytic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cellsMaritha Fredriksson
Department of Clinical Intervention, Technology and Science, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm 141 86, Sweden
J Orthop Surg Res 8:30. 2013..Our present study aims at understanding the effects of triamcinolone acetonide and diclofenac on tenocytic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells...