Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Use of doping agents, particularly anabolic steroids, in sports and societyFolke Sjöqvist
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Lancet 371:1872-82. 2008..The prevention of misuse of doping agents should include random doping analyses, medical follow-ups, pedagogic interventions, tougher legislation against possession of AAS, and longer disqualifications of athletes who use AAS...
- Merck fellowships contribute to the continued growth of clinical pharmacology in SwedenFolke Sjöqvist
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Karolinska University Hospital at Huddinge, SE 141 86, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:229-31. 2007..e. the health care organizations, the faculties in medicine, and various research foundations...
- The convergence of conventional therapeutic drug monitoring and pharmacogenetic testing in personalized medicine: focus on antidepressantsF Sjoqvist
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Clin Pharmacol Ther 81:899-902. 2007..This is because ADRs may mimic the psychiatric illness itself and therapeutic failure due to UM may be mistaken for poor compliance with the prescription...
- Pharmacokinetics of losartan and its metabolite E-3174 in relation to the CYP2C9 genotypeUmit Yasar
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences and Technology, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet at Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm
Clin Pharmacol Ther 71:89-98. 2002..Losartan is metabolized by polymorphic CYP2C9 to E-3174. Our aim was to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of losartan and E-3174 in relation to the CYP2C9 genotype...
- The 'wise list'- a comprehensive concept to select, communicate and achieve adherence to recommendations of essential drugs in ambulatory care in StockholmLars L Gustafsson
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 108:224-33. 2011....
- Depot haloperidol treatment in outpatients with schizophrenia on monotherapy: impact of CYP2D6 polymorphism on pharmacokinetics and treatment outcomeGeorgios Panagiotidis
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, CI 68 Karolinska University Hospital, SE 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Ther Drug Monit 29:417-22. 2007..A model to predict plasma concentration from dose and number of active CYP2D6 alleles was formed from the obtained data by means of multiple linear regression...