Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- School and family participation in a longitudinal study of tobacco use: some methodological notesAnn Post
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences, Centre for Tobacco Prevention, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Public Health 13:75-6. 2003..Given the social background, prevalence of parental tobacco use was close to the expected. Compliance of responsible adults in youth research cannot be predicted on the basis of simple behavioural models...
- Validity of self reports in a cohort of Swedish adolescent smokers and smokeless tobacco (snus) usersA Post
Department of Public Health Sciences, Division of Social Medicine, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Tob Control 14:114-7. 2005..To validate self reports of cigarette and smokeless tobacco (snus) use in a prospective cohort of adolescents...
- Psychosocial determinants of attrition in a longitudinal study of tobacco use in youthAnn Post
Division of Social Medicine, Department of Public Health Sciences, Karolinska Institute, PO Box 170 70, 104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
ScientificWorldJournal 2012:654030. 2012..Diverse psychosocial characteristics are independently associated with nonparticipation of youths in longitudinal studies...
- Symptoms of nicotine dependence in a cohort of Swedish youths: a comparison between smokers, smokeless tobacco users and dual tobacco usersAnn Post
Department of Public Health Sciences, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Addiction 105:740-6. 2010..To determine whether symptoms of nicotine dependence, addiction and withdrawal symptoms differ between exclusive smokers, exclusive snus (moist snuff) users and dual users...
- Early gender differences in adolescent tobacco use--the experience of a Swedish cohortM R Galanti
Stockholm Centre of Public Health, Centre for Tobacco Prevention, Stockholm County Council, Sweden
Scand J Public Health 29:314-7. 2001..In Sweden, the prevalence of tobacco use in the youth population differs by product and gender, but there are no longitudinal studies of gender differences in the uptake of smoking and use of oral snuff (OS)...
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy: a comparison between concurrent and retrospective self-reportsAnn Post
Department of Public Health Sciences, Division of Social Medicine, Karolinska Institute, and Stockholm Centre for Public Health, Tobacco Prevention, County Council, Stockholm, Sweden
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 22:155-61. 2008..Retrospective recall of pregnancy smoking is fairly stable over time...