Jan B Ostergren
Affiliation: Karolinska University Hospital
- Does individual learning styles influence the choice to use a web-based ECG learning programme in a blended learning setting?Mikael Nilsson
Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, Karolinska Institutet, 171 76, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Med Educ 12:5. 2012..Little is however known regarding its optimal utilisation. Our aim was to investigate if the individual learning styles of medical students influence the choice to use a web-based ECG learning programme in a blended learning setting...
- Evaluation of a web-based ECG-interpretation programme for undergraduate medical studentsMikael Nilsson
Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, 171 76, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Med Educ 8:25. 2008..Furthermore, the quality of education may increase and become more effective through a superior educational approach, improved visualization and interactivity...
- Angiotensin receptor blockade with candesartan in heart failure: findings from the Candesartan in Heart failure--assessment of reduction in mortality and morbidity (CHARM) programmeJan B Ostergren
Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Hypertens Suppl 24:S3-7. 2006..ARBs offer the potential to produce further clinical improvements for patients with heart failure above and beyond ACE inhibitors, as well as an alternative for those intolerant to an ACE inhibitor...
- Renin-angiotensin-system blockade in the prevention of diabetesJan Ostergren
Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 76:S13-21. 2007..Nevertheless, a treatment that can control hypertension and reduce the risk of onset of type 2 diabetes at the same time is certainly desirable...
- The Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial: blood pressure-lowering limb: effects in patients with type II diabetesJan Ostergren
Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
J Hypertens 26:2103-11. 2008....
- Effects of candesartan on the development of a new diagnosis of diabetes mellitus in patients with heart failureSalim Yusuf
Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, and Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Canada
Circulation 112:48-53. 2005....