Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Gender differences in the prediction of 5-year outcome in first episode psychosisMaria Mattsson
Department of Psychiatry, R and D Section, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 16:208-18. 2007..To examine gender differences in prediction of long-term outcome in first episode psychosis (FEP)...
- Association between financial strain, social network and five-year recovery from first episode psychosisMaria Mattsson
Dept of Psychiatry, R and D Section, The Parachute Project, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:947-52. 2008..The results indicate that FEP patients might benefit from interventions that reduce financial strain thus facilitating daily life and cultural and social activities...
- Predicting 5-year outcome in first-episode psychosis: construction of a prognostic rating scaleLena Flyckt
Department of Psychiatry, Research and Development Section, Karolinska Institutet, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Psychiatry 67:916-24. 2006..The aim of this study was to construct a rating scale to predict long-term outcome on the basis of clinical and sociodemographic characteristics in patients with symptoms of psychosis who seek psychiatric help for the first time...
- Psychometric evaluation of the Danish and Swedish Satisfaction with Life Scale in first episode psychosis patientsJacek Hochwälder
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Qual Life Res 22:537-46. 2013..To psychometrically evaluate the Satisfaction with Life Scale in two cohorts of first-episode psychosis patients in the Danish National Schizophrenia Project and in the Swedish Parachute Project...
- Background factors as determinants of satisfaction with care among first-episode psychosis patientsMaria Mattsson
Dept of Public Health Sciences, Division of Social Medicine, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 40:749-54. 2005..To evaluate the impact of demographic and psychosocial background factors and psychiatric and functional status before and at admission on the patients' satisfaction with care (PSC) among first-episode psychosis (FEP) patients...
- [Counterproductive elements in current emergency care of psychoses. The care must support the healing process]Johan Cullberg
Lakartidningen 99:190-3. 2002
- [Establish a team for first-episode psychoses! Time for a nation-wide care program model]Johan Cullberg
FoUU enheten vid psykiatriska kliniken, Danderyds sjukhus
Lakartidningen 102:2968-9. 2005