Anna K Magnusson
Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Retrograde GABA signaling adjusts sound localization by balancing excitation and inhibition in the brainstemAnna K Magnusson
Department Biologie II, Division of Neurobiology, LMU Munich, Grosshadernerstrasse 2, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Neuron 59:125-37. 2008....
- Maturation of glycinergic inhibition in the gerbil medial superior olive after hearing onsetAnna K Magnusson
Division of Neurobiology, Department Biologie II, Ludwig Maximilians University, Martinsried, Germany
J Physiol 568:497-512. 2005....
- Sensory deprivation regulates the development of the hyperpolarization-activated current in auditory brainstem neuronsBenjamin Hassfurth
Department Biologie II, Division of Neurobiology, Ludwig Maximilans University München, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 30:1227-38. 2009..This type of activity-dependent homeostatic change could thus result in an augmented response to the remaining inputs...
- Unconventional GABA release: mechanisms and functionUrsula Koch
Department Biologie II, Division of Neurobiology, LMU Munich, Martinsried, Germany
Curr Opin Neurobiol 19:305-10. 2009..In this review, we provide an overview of the recent findings regarding the mechanisms and functions of unconventionally released GABA and discuss the physiological significance of such neural regulation...
- Reversible and controlled peripheral vestibular loss by continuous infusion of ropivacaine (Narop) into the round window niche of ratsAnna K Magnusson
Department of Neuroscience and Locomotion, Faculty of Health Sciences, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Neurosci Lett 400:16-20. 2006..It is suggested that this phenomenon is an expression of the behavioural concept of 'vestibular habituation', the neural substrate of which is rather unknown...
- Surface protein patterns govern morphology, proliferation, and expression of cellular markers but have no effect on physiological properties of cortical precursor cellsAnna K Magnusson
Center for Hearing and Communication Research, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J Neurosci Res 86:2363-75. 2008....