Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Incidence of genital warts in Sweden before and after quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine availabilityAmy Leval
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Stockholm, Sweden
J Infect Dis 206:860-6. 2012..The introduction of HPV vaccines necessitates the estimation of the population-based incidence of GW immediately before and after vaccination uptake...
- Assessing perceived risk and STI prevention behavior: a national population-based study with special reference to HPVAmy Leval
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 6:e20624. 2011....
- Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine effectiveness: a Swedish national cohort studyAmy Leval
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, P O Box 281, SE 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:469-74. 2013..We assessed GW incidence after on-demand vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine using individual-level data from the entire Swedish population...
- How can young women be encouraged to attend cervical cancer screening? Suggestions from face-to-face and internet focus group discussions with 30-year-old women in Stockholm, SwedenKarin Blomberg
Department NVS, Division of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Oncol 50:112-20. 2011..e. what factors encourage women to take a Pap-smear? In this article, we therefore explore issues that 30-year-old women have addressed as encouraging CCS attendance, with particular focus on aspects susceptible to intervention...
- The encounters that rupture the myth: contradictions in midwives' descriptions and explanations of circumcised women immigrants' sexualityAmy Leval
Department of Nursing, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Health Care Women Int 25:743-60. 2004..The encounters that take place in obstetrical care situations can provide a space where gender and culture as prescribed norms can be questioned...