Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Targeting p53 in vivo: a first-in-human study with p53-targeting compound APR-246 in refractory hematologic malignancies and prostate cancerSoren Lehmann
Department of Hematology, M54, Karolinska University Hospital, 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Oncol 30:3633-9. 2012..The main aims of this first-in-human trial were to determine maximum-tolerated dose (MTD), safety, dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs), and pharmacokinetics (PK) of APR-246...
- Common deleted genes in the 5q- syndrome: thrombocytopenia and reduced erythroid colony formation in SPARC null miceS Lehmann
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Leukemia 21:1931-6. 2007..We conclude that many of the genes within the CDR associated with the 5q- syndrome exhibit significantly decreased expression and that SPARC, as a potential tumor suppressor gene, may play a role in the pathogenesis of this disease...
- Continuing high early death rate in acute promyelocytic leukemia: a population-based report from the Swedish Adult Acute Leukemia RegistryS Lehmann
Hematology Centre, Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Leukemia 25:1128-34. 2011..Of non-ED patients, 97% achieved complete remission of which 16% subsequently relapsed. In total, 62% are still alive at 6.4 years median follow-up. We conclude that ED rates remain very high in an unselected APL population...
- Gene-specific and global methylation patterns predict outcome in patients with acute myeloid leukemiaS Deneberg
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Leukemia 24:932-41. 2010..We conclude that global and gene-specific methylation patterns are independently associated with the clinical outcome in AML patients...
- Retinoid receptor expression and its correlation to retinoid sensitivity in non-M3 acute myeloid leukemia blast cellsS Lehmann
Department of Hematology, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Clin Cancer Res 7:367-73. 2001..03). We conclude that RAR alpha, RAR beta, RAR gamma, and RXR alpha are expressed in non-M3 AML blast cells and that ATRA-induced expression of RAR beta may be a marker for retinoid sensitivity...
- Effects of arsenic trioxide (As2O3) on leukemic cells from patients with non-M3 acute myelogenous leukemia: studies of cytotoxicity, apoptosis and the pattern of resistanceS Lehmann
Department of Hematology, Huddinge University Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge, Sweden
Eur J Haematol 66:357-64. 2001....
- Single nucleotide polymorphism genomic arrays analysis of t(8;21) acute myeloid leukemia cellsTadayuki Akagi
Department of Stem Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, 13 1 Takara machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
Haematologica 94:1301-6. 2009..Importantly, prognostic analysis revealed that overall survival and event-free survival of individuals in Group B were significantly worse than those in Group A...
- Functional, molecular and proteomic characterisation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in rheumatoid arthritisM C Kastrinaki
Department of Haematology, University of Crete School of Medicine, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Ann Rheum Dis 67:741-9. 2008..This study investigates the reserves and function, the molecular and proteomic profile and the differentiation potential of BM MSCs in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Detection of prion after decontamination procedures: comparative study of standard Western blot, filter retention and scrapie-cell assayJ Solassol
Institut de Genetique Humaine, UPR 1142 du CNRS, 141 rue de la Cardonille, 34396 Montpellier Cedex 05, France
J Hosp Infect 57:156-61. 2004....