Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Even small amounts of gluten cause relapse in children with celiac diseasePia Laurin
Division of Pediatrics, Department of Health and Environment, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 34:26-30. 2002..The authors' aim was to monitor gluten intake, clinical symptoms, and antibody kinetics to evaluate the influence of gluten exposure during the challenge...
- Increasing prevalence of coeliac disease in Swedish children: influence of feeding recommendations, serological screening and small intestinal biopsy activityP Laurin
Division of Paediatrics, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, IMK, Linkopings Universitet, Sweden
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:946-52. 2004..The aim of this study was to evaluate, in a geographically defined area, the change in incidence with time and the influence of the introduction of antibody analysis...
- Increase in nitric oxide urinary products during gluten challenge in children with coeliac diseaseP Laurin
Division of Pediatrics, IMK, Linkopings Universitet, Sweden
Scand J Gastroenterol 38:55-60. 2003..NO urinary products are elevated in coeliac children on a gluten diet, but it is not known how rapidly this increase develops after gluten exposure...
- Urinary nitric oxide during one year of gluten-free diet with or without oats in children with coeliac diseaseElisabet Hollén
Division of Medical Microbiology, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Sweden
Scand J Gastroenterol 41:1272-8. 2006..In this study concentrations of nitric oxide metabolites were repeatedly measured in the urine of children under investigation for CD, when on a gluten-free diet with or without oats...
- Coeliac children on a gluten-free diet with or without oats display equal anti-avenin antibody titresElisabet Hollén
Division of Medical Microbiology, Linkoping University, Sweden
Scand J Gastroenterol 41:42-7. 2006..In this study we performed serial assessments of anti-avenin antibodies in children under investigation for CD on a gluten-free diet with or without oats...