Ulla Evers Larsson
Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- The six-minute walk test in outpatients with obesity: reproducibility and known group validityUlla Evers Larsson
Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden
Physiother Res Int 13:84-93. 2008..To assess the reproducibility and validity of the six-minute walk test (6MWT) in men and women with obesity in order to facilitate evaluation of treatment outcome...
- Insulin sensitivity, VO2max and body composition in severely obese Swedish children and adolescentsGunilla Morinder
Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Division of Physiotherapy, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 98:132-8. 2009..The aim of this study was to identify relationships between insulin sensitivity (SI), cardiorespiratory fitness and body composition in severely obese Swedish children and adolescents...
- Adolescents' perceptions of obesity treatment--an interview studyGunilla Morinder
Karolinska Institutet, Department for Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, Division of Pediatrics, Karolinska University Hospital, National Childhood Obesity Centre, Huddinge, SE 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 33:999-1009. 2011..To describe adolescents' perceptions of obesity treatment in order to provide valuable information for design and development of treatment...
- Six-minute walk test in obese children and adolescents: reproducibility and validityGunilla Morinder
Department of Neurobiology, National Childhood Obesity Centre, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, Sweden
Physiother Res Int 14:91-104. 2009....
- Influence of weight loss programmes on walking speed and relative oxygen cost (%VO2max) in obese women during walkingUlla Evers Larsson
Neurotec Department, Division of Physiotherapy, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge, Sweden
J Rehabil Med 35:91-7. 2003..The objective was to investigate effects of dieted weight reduction on walking ability in obese women...