Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Students' approaches to learning in clinical interprofessional contextUffe Hylin
Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Med Teach 33:e204-10. 2011..Interprofessional learning environments, where collaboration is necessary, may be differently accepted by students depending on their approach to learning...
- Interprofessional training in clinical practice on a training ward for healthcare students: a two-year follow-upUffe Hylin
Department of Orthopaedics, Karolinska Institutet at Stockholm Soder Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Interprof Care 21:277-88. 2007..Our results suggest that interprofessional training during undergraduate education provides lasting impressions that may promote teamwork in students' future occupational life...
- Cross-cultural adaptation of the Swedish version of Readiness for Interprofessional Learning Scale (RIPLS)Monica Lauffs
Sophiahemmet University College, Stockholm, Sweden
Med Educ 42:405-11. 2008..It is also necessary to test a translated instrument in order to ensure that it retains its intended psychometric properties...
- Interprofessional training in the context of clinical practice: goals and students' perceptions on clinical education wardsSari Ponzer
Department of Orthopaedics, Karolinska Institute at Stockholm Söder Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Med Educ 38:727-36. 2004..This paper describes the context of interprofessional training on clinical education wards (CEWs) and reports students' perceptions of this type of interprofessional and professional training...
- Mentoring medical students during clinical courses: a way to enhance professional developmentSusanne Kalén
Department of Clinical Science and Education, Sodersjukhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
Med Teach 32:e315-21. 2010..Mentoring is known to develop professional attributes and facilitate socialization into a profession. Only a few structured mentoring programmes for medical students have been reported in the literature...
- [Standardized patients--good help in teaching. They function as stand-ins in training of consultation and clinical skills]Sari Ponzer
Institutionen Södersjukhuset KISOS, Karolinska Institutet
Lakartidningen 101:3240-2, 3244. 2004