Affiliation: Karolinska University Hospital
- Embryo transfer is equally effective at cleavage stage and blastocyst stage: a randomized prospective studyJulius Hreinsson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Fertility Unit K 59, Halsovagen, S 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 117:194-200. 2004..To compare the implantation and pregnancy rates after cleavage stage embryo transfer (ET) with transfer of blastocyst-stage (days 5-6) embryos...
- [In vitro oocyte maturation for safer treatment of infertility. The risk of ovarian overstimulation syndrome is minimized]Julius Hreinsson
Enheten för obstetrik och gynekologi, Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
Lakartidningen 101:3665-8, 3671. 2004..IVM is a promising treatment alternative and can be recommended especially for patients at risk of developing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome...
- Recombinant LH is equally effective as recombinant hCG in promoting oocyte maturation in a clinical in-vitro maturation programme: a randomized studyJulius Hreinsson
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden and The Family Federation of Finland, Kalevagatan 16, Helsinki, Finland
Hum Reprod 18:2131-6. 2003..In-vitro maturation (IVM) may prove important for subjects needing fertility preservation, and also provides information about the final stages of oocyte maturation...
- Vitrification versus controlled-rate freezing in cryopreservation of human ovarian tissueVictoria Keros
Department of Clinical Science, Technology and Intervention, Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, K 57, Stockholm SE 141 86, Sweden
Hum Reprod 24:1670-83. 2009..To improve the method for cryopreservation of ovarian tissue, particularly the stroma, we carried out a systematic comparison of vitrification versus slow programmed freezing...
- Birth of a healthy infant after in vitro oocyte maturation and ICSI in a woman with diminished ovarian response: case reportBarbro Friden
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Varberg Hospital, Sweden
Hum Reprod 20:2556-8. 2005..The result was an uneventful pregnancy and birth of a healthy female infant weighing 4150 g. IVM may be an option for women from whom only low numbers of oocytes are obtained after gonadotrophin stimulation...
- Fertility preservation in girls with turner syndrome: prognostic signs of the presence of ovarian folliclesBirgit Borgström
Department of Pediatrics, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94:74-80. 2009..Design: Clinical and laboratory parameters and ovarian follicle counts were analyzed among girls referred by 25 pediatric endocrinologists...
- Glycoprotein 130 promotes human blastocyst development in vitroFredwell Hambiliki
Department of Clinical Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Fertil Steril 99:1592-9. 2013..To investigate the efficacy of leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) and/or glycoprotein 130 (gp130) on in vitro growth of human embryos...
- Ovarian wedge resection restores fertility in estrogen receptor beta knockout (ERbeta-/-) miceJose Inzunza
Division of Medical Nutrition, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, Novum, S 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:600-5. 2007..The follicles do not mature because of insufficient blood supply. This problem is overcome by stimulating neovascularization by simple wedge resection of the ovaries...
- Cryopreservation of follicles in human ovarian cortical tissue. Comparison of serum and human serum albumin in the cryoprotectant solutionsJulius Hreinsson
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Huddinge University Hospital and Karolinska Institutet, Clinical Research Centre, Novum, S 141 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Hum Reprod 18:2420-8. 2003..We compared human serum [20% (v/v)] and human serum albumin (HSA) (25 mg/ml) in cryoprotectant solutions containing propanediol and sucrose to evaluate whether serum-free medium could be used for this purpose...