Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Hand function in relation to brain lesions and corticomotor-projection pattern in children with unilateral cerebral palsyLinda Holmström
Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institutet Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Dev Med Child Neurol 52:145-52. 2010..To investigate relationships between hand function, brain lesions, and corticomotor projections in children with unilateral cerebral palsy (CP)...
- Diffusion MRI in corticofugal fibers correlates with hand function in unilateral cerebral palsyLinda Holmström
Department of Women s and Children s Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm Brain Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Neurology 77:775-83. 2011..We aimed first to assess microstructure of corticofugal fibers, and second to explore associations between tract injury as assessed by quantitative analysis of diffusion MRI and hand function in children with unilateral CP...
- Dissociation of brain areas associated with force production and stabilization during manipulation of unstable objectsLinda Holmström
Neuropediatric Research Unit, Department of Women s and Children s Health, Karolinska Institutet, Astrid Lindgren Children s Hospital Q2 O7, 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Exp Brain Res 215:359-67. 2011..Our results, therefore, expose a previously unrecognized and context-sensitive system of brain regions that enable dexterous manipulation for different force magnitude and instability requirements of the task...
- Evidence of validity in a new method for measurement of dexterity in children and adolescentsBrigitte Vollmer
Neuropaediatric Research Unit, Department of Women s and Children s Health, Karolinska Institutet, and Stockholm Brain Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Dev Med Child Neurol 52:948-54. 2010..We evaluated a recently developed assessment tool (the Strength-Dexterity Test), which is based on manipulation of unstable objects, in a paediatric population...
- Is outcome of constraint-induced movement therapy in unilateral cerebral palsy dependent on corticomotor projection pattern and brain lesion characteristics?Mominul Islam
Department of Women s and Children s Health, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Dev Med Child Neurol 56:252-8. 2014....