Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Improved survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest is associated with an increase in proportion of emergency crew--witnessed cases and bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitationJacob Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, South Hospital, Karolinska Institute, SE 118 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Circulation 118:389-96. 2008..Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) is a major public health problem. We sought to describe changes in 1-month survival after OHCA in patients given cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) during the last 14 years in Sweden...
- Dual dispatch early defibrillation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the SALSA-pilotJacob Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, SE 118 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur Heart J 30:1781-9. 2009..Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) is a major public health problem. The objective of this study is to explore the effects of a dual dispatch early defibrillation programme...
- A case report of systemic capillary leak syndrome (Clarkson's disease)J Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 54:649-52. 2010..SCLS should be kept in mind when treating patients suffering from attacks of severe idiopathic edema and mimics recurrent septic shock where no pathogen is found. The pathogenesis is unknown and the attacks may be lethal...
- Out of hospital cardiac arrest outside home in Sweden, change in characteristics, outcome and availability for public access defibrillationMattias Ringh
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institutet, South Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 17:18. 2009..We describe the change in characteristics and outcome among these candidates in a 14 years perspective in Sweden...
- Survival is similar after standard treatment and chest compression only in out-of-hospital bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitationKatarina Bohm
Department of Cardiology and Stockholm Prehospital Centre, Karolinska Institute, South General Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Circulation 116:2908-12. 2007....
- Dispatcher-assisted telephone-guided cardiopulmonary resuscitation: an underused lifesaving systemKatarina Bohm
Department of Cardiology, Department of Clinical Science and Education Karolinska Institutet, Södersjukhuset bSOS Alarm, Swedish
Eur J Emerg Med 14:256-9. 2007....