Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Infrequent use of antidepressants in depressed individuals (an interview and prescription database study in a defined Swedish population 2001-2002)S Henriksson
Karolinska Institute, Clinical Neuroscience, Section Psychiatry, Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, Sweden
Eur Psychiatry 21:355-60. 2006....
- Increased antidepressant use and fewer suicides in Jämtland county, Sweden, after a primary care educational programme on the treatment of depressionS Henriksson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Section of Psychiatry, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Psychiatr Scand 114:159-67. 2006..To consider and evaluate a continuing medical education programme for general practitioners (GPs) on depression in Jämtland county, Sweden, inspired by the Gotland study...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors have broadened the utilisation of antidepressant treatment in accordance with recommendations. Findings from a Swedish prescription databaseG Isacsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Family Medicine, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, Sweden
J Affect Disord 53:15-22. 1999..With the advent of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), the use of antidepressants has increased drastically in Sweden. The use of tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) has, however, decreased...
- Suicides are seldom prescribed antidepressants: findings from a prospective prescription database in JÃ¤mtland county, Sweden, 1985-95S Henriksson
Neurotec, Division of Psychiatry, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, Huddinge, Sweden
Acta Psychiatr Scand 103:301-6. 2001..CONCLUSION: There is a frequent use of psychotropics and psychiatric care among suicides; however, few used antidepressants and complied. Many suicides are still misdiagnosed and are not adequately treated...
- Indications for and outcome of antidepressant medication in a general population: a prescription database and medical record study, in Jämtland county, Sweden, 1995S Henriksson
Neurotec, Division of Psychiatry, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, S 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Psychiatr Scand 108:427-31. 2003....
- Nocturia and depressionR Asplund
Family Medicine Stockholm, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge, Sweden
BJU Int 93:1253-6. 2004..To assess the possible relationship between major depression (MD) and nocturia...