The Hung Bui
Affiliation: Karolinska Hospital
- [Improved methods for prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome]The Hung Bui
Institutionen för molekylär medicin, Enheten för klinisk genetik, Karolinska sjukhuset, Centrum för fostermedicin, Kvinnokliniken, Huddinge Universitetssjukhus, Stockholm
Lakartidningen 99:1923-4. 2002
- The introduction of QF-PCR in prenatal diagnosis of fetal aneuploidies: time for reconsiderationUmberto Nicolini
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Medical Genetics, Ospedale V Buzzi, University of Milano, Milano, Italy
Hum Reprod Update 10:541-8. 2004..Some of these anomalies might be acceptable, in view of their limited or uncertain clinical relevance, and decision analysis might, in the majority of cases, confine the full karyotype to selected women who have specific indications...
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosisJoyce C Harper
UCL Centre for Pre implantation Genetic Diagnosis, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University College London, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 16:659-70. 2002..The ethical implications of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis are immense as the technique has already been used for social sexing and human leukocyte antigen matching...
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosisThe Hung Bui
Department of Molecular Medicine, Clinical Genetics Unit, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Clin Obstet Gynecol 45:640-8; discussion 730-2. 2002
- [New analytic methods provide answers regarding chromosome aberrations in 1-2 days]The Hung Bui
Centrum för fostermedicin, Kvinnokliniken, Huddinge Universitetssjukhus
Lakartidningen 99:3601-2. 2002..The advantage of QF-PCR over inter-phase FISH is that the former is considered substantially more cost-effective, in particular when larger sample numbers are processed...
- Prenatal diagnosis: molecular genetics and cytogeneticsThe Hung Bui
Department of Molecular Medicine, Clinical Genetics Unit, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 16:629-43. 2002..There is some debate surrounding whether this approach should be employed as an adjunct to karyotyping or whether it should be used as a stand-alone test in selected groups of women...
- [Fetal medicine--a new specialty establishing itself in clinical practice. A dream yesterday, a routine today. What do we do tomorrow?]Magnus Westgren
Kliniskt genetiska avdelningen, Karolinska sjukhuset, Stockholm
Lakartidningen 100:850-3. 2003
- Establishing a national program for fetoscopic guided laser occlusion for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome in SwedenSverker Ek
Karolinska Institute, Center of Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:1196-200. 2012..To describe the establishment of the fetoscopic guided laser occlusion (FLOC) technique for treatment of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) and the initial results in a Swedish national center...
- Procedure-related complications and perinatal outcome after intrauterine transfusions in red cell alloimmunization in StockholmEleonor Tiblad
Center for Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Fetal Diagn Ther 30:266-73. 2011..The aim of the study is to compare our results with published results from larger centers and to identify areas that can be further improved...
- Prenatal T-cell reconstitution after in utero transplantation with fetal liver cells in a patient with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiencyMagnus Westgren
Center for Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Am J Obstet Gynecol 187:475-82. 2002..In previous reports on intrauterine transplantation with T-cell-depleted bone marrow, repeated injections have led to partial immunoreconstitution at birth, with subnormal T-cell counts and a delayed response to mitogens...
- Depression and suicidal ideation after predictive testing for Huntington's disease: a two-year follow-up studyMaria U Larsson
Neurotec Department, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J Genet Couns 15:361-74. 2006..The importance of assessing suicidal ideation and of continuing to provide adequate support is emphasized...
- Molecular cytogenetic and rapid aneuploidy detection methods in prenatal diagnosisLisa G Shaffer
Signature Genomic Laboratories, Spokane, WA 99202, USA
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 145:87-98. 2007..The benefits and limitations of each technology will be discussed in the context of prenatal diagnosis...
- Mitochondrial diseasesCaroline Graff
Karolinska Institute, Department of Medical Nutrition and Biosciences, Novum, Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 16:715-28. 2002....