Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- An open study of the effectiveness of Internet treatment for panic disorder delivered in a psychiatric settingJan Bergstrom
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Section of Psychiatry, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 63:44-50. 2009..However, a larger randomized controlled trial should be conducted, directly comparing Internet-based CBT with traditionally administered CBT within such a setting...
- Internet-versus group-administered cognitive behaviour therapy for panic disorder in a psychiatric setting: a randomised trialJan Bergstrom
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center for Psychiatry Research, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Psychiatry 10:54. 2010..The second aim of the study was to establish the cost-effectiveness of these interventions...
- The COMTval158met polymorphism is associated with symptom relief during exposure-based cognitive-behavioral treatment in panic disorderTina B Lonsdorf
Psychology Section, Karolinska Institutet, Fogdevreten 2A, 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Psychiatry 10:99. 2010....
- Predictors and moderators of internet- and group-based cognitive behaviour therapy for panic disorderSamir El Alaoui
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Division of Psychiatry, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 8:e79024. 2013..These results suggest that both ICBT and GCBT are effective treatment modalities for PD and that it is possible to predict a significant proportion of the long-term outcome variance based on clinical variables. ..
- Clinical validation of a non-heteronormative version of the Social Interaction Anxiety Scale (SIAS)Philip Lindner
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska, Sweden
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:209. 2013..This heteronormative phrasing may confuse, insult or alienate sexual minority respondents. A clinically validated version of the SIAS featuring a non-heteronormative phrasing of item 14 is thus needed...
- The symptomatic profile of panic disorder is shaped by the 5-HTTLPR polymorphismTina B Lonsdorf
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Psychology Section, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:1479-83. 2009....