Susanne Abelin Tornblöm
Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone, its binding protein and receptors in human cervical tissue at preterm and term labor in comparison to non-pregnant stateAurelija Klimaviciute
Dept of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 4:29. 2006....
- Pre-term cervical ripening and labor inductionSusanne Abelin Tornblöm
Department of Women and Child Health, Division for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska Hospital, S 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 104:120-3. 2002..To evaluate retrospectively pre-term induction; with Prostaglandin (PG) E(2)-gel and i.v. oxtytocin, respectively...
- 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase and cyclooxygenase 2 messenger ribonucleic acid expression and immunohistochemical localization in human cervical tissue during term and preterm laborSusanne Abelin Törnblom
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska Hospital and Karolinska Institute, SE 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:2909-15. 2004..This observation indicates that both preterm and term cervical ripening is associated with decreased degradation of prostaglandins...
- mRNA expression and localization of bNOS, eNOS and iNOS in human cervix at preterm and term labourSusanne Abelin Törnblom
Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institute, 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 3:33. 2005..The aim of this study was to investigate mRNA expression of the three isomers of NO synthases (NOS) and to identify them by immunohistochemistry in the human cervix at preterm birth compared to term...
- Non-infected preterm parturition is related to increased concentrations of IL-6, IL-8 and MCP-1 in human cervixSusanne Abelin Törnblom
Division for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dept of Women and Child Health, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 3:39. 2005..The aim of this study was to investigate if there are differences in the inflammatory process of preterm and term cervical ripening...