- Patients attachment patterns and response to a program for alleviating cardiovascular risk factors: a 1-year follow-up of patients in a patient education programG Kaati
Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, Social Medicine, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Patient Educ Couns 44:235-41. 2001..001). Thus, it seems as if attachment style does have some influence on outcome. Patient education should take advantage of knowing patients' attachment style...
- Outcomes of comprehensive lifestyle modification in inpatient settingGunnar Kaati
Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, University of Umea, S 90185 Umea, Sweden
Patient Educ Couns 62:95-103. 2006..The aim of the program was to reduce patients' over risks for stroke and myocardial infarction...
- Transgenerational response to nutrition, early life circumstances and longevityGunnar Kaati
Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Eur J Hum Genet 15:784-90. 2007..Early social circumstances influenced longevity for the male proband. TGRs to ancestors' nutrition prevailed as the main influence on longevity...
- All-cause mortality of patients with dyslipidemia up to 19 years after a multidisciplinary lifestyle modification programme: a randomized trialLena Håglin
Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Family Medicine, University of Umea, Sweden
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 18:79-85. 2011..The objectives were to assess the long-term all-cause mortality by diagnosis in patients referred to a lifestyle modification programme, aimed at combating coronary heart disease and stroke...
- Sex-specific, male-line transgenerational responses in humansMarcus E Pembrey
Clinical and Molecular Genetics Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, England, UK
Eur J Hum Genet 14:159-66. 2006..Such responses add an entirely new dimension to the study of gene-environment interactions in development and health...