Genomes and Genes
Piiha Lotta Jerevall
- Exploring the two-gene ratio in breast cancer--independent roles for HOXB13 and IL17BR in prediction of clinical outcomePiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Oncology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res Treat 107:225-34. 2008..Based on the current knowledge of HOXB13 and IL17BR, we hypothesized that these genes may have individual prognostic or predictive power...
- Predictive relevance of HOXB13 protein expression for tamoxifen benefit in breast cancerPiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Oncology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, SE 58185 Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res 12:R53. 2010..No studies have been made regarding the HOXB13 protein levels in breast cancer. The aim of our study was to investigate whether tamoxifen benefit can be correlated to different levels of HOXB13 protein expression...
- Amplification of HSD17B1 has prognostic significance in postmenopausal breast cancerCecilia Gunnarsson
Department of Pathology Cytology and Genetics, Division of Genetics, Linkoping University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res Treat 108:35-41. 2008..Furthermore, we found that amplification of the gene had prognostic significance in multivariate analysis adjusting for other clinicopathological variables...
- Sulfotransferase1A1 and risk of postmenopausal breast cancerPiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Cellbiology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, S 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Anticancer Res 25:2515-7. 2005..e. neither of the alleles is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in the present study...
- Breast cancer index identifies early-stage estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients at risk for early- and late-distant recurrenceYi Zhang
Authors Affiliations bioTheranostics, Inc, San Diego, California Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department of Oncology, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Linköping University and Department of Oncology, County Council of Ostergotland, Linkoping, Sweden
Clin Cancer Res 19:4196-205. 2013..Residual risk of relapse remains a substantial concern for patients with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer, with approximately half of all disease recurrences occurring after five years of adjuvant antiestrogen therapy...