Per A Gustafsson
- Living in two homes-a Swedish national survey of wellbeing in 12 and 15 year olds with joint physical custodyMalin Bergström
Centre for Health Equity Studies CHESS, Stockholm University Karolinska Institute, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Public Health 13:868. 2013....
- Family therapy sessions with refugee families; a qualitative studyGunilla Jarkman Björn
Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinic, University Hospital, Linkoping, S 581 83, Sweden
Confl Health 7:7. 2013..This study focused on three families from Bosnia and Herzegovina who came to Sweden and were granted permanent residence permits. The families had at least one child between 5 and 12 years old...
- Heritability of cortisol regulation in childrenPer A Gustafsson
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Linkoping University, Sweden
Twin Res Hum Genet 14:553-61. 2011..The normal development of cortisol regulation during childhood is thought to be influenced by a complex interplay between environmental and genetic factors...
- EPA supplementation improves teacher-rated behaviour and oppositional symptoms in children with ADHDPer A Gustafsson
Department of Child Psychiatry, Linkoping University, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 99:1540-9. 2010..Measure efficacy of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Diurnal cortisol levels and cortisol response in youths with obsessive-compulsive disorderPer E Gustafsson
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Neuropsychobiology 57:14-21. 2008..Although childhood onset is common, the HPA axis has scarcely been studied in young OCD subjects. Therefore, the present study aimed at examining basal and response levels of salivary cortisol in a sample of young OCD subjects...
- Nutrition and theory of mind--The role of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) in the development of theory of mindUlrika Birberg-Thornberg
Department of Behavioral Sciences, Linkoping University, S 58183 Linkoping, Sweden
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 75:33-41. 2006..The correlations remained when socio-demographic factors were statistically controlled for. The positive findings related to the n-6 and n-3 LCPUFAs corroborate previous findings related to child cognitive development...